BLUNDSTONE 419 MEN'S OR WOMEN'S BLACK PREMIUM LEATHER WORK AND SAFETY SLIP-ON BOOTS
The 418 are ideal for anyone who is looking for comfort and durability but does not need a safety toe cap. Perfect for tradies, transport workers and warehouse workers, these lightweight boots provide excellent ankle support while the heavy-duty zip provides for easy on, easy off functionality.
The TPU outsole is slip, abrasion resistant and is oil, acid and organic fat resistant. The PU midsole provides an extra level of cushioning. The 418 is packed with comfort features including Blundstone’s renowned SPS Max Comfort system, a Comfort Air PU footbed and high quality anti-bacterial lining, making this a great value, general purpose, non-safety boot.
- Wheat premium leather slip-on safety boot.
- Designed for ultimate lightweight comfort.
- Footbed is anti-bacterial, washable and breathable.
- XRD® inserted into the forepart of the innersole.
- Rubber outsole has a high coefficient of friction for increased grip/slip resistance and durability
- Oil, acid and organic fat resistant
- Outsole heat resistant to 140˚C.
- TPU toe guard and Heel Torsional Stabiliser.
- Elasticated laces for quick fastening. Standard laces are also included.
- Nylon shank—ensures correct step flex point and assists with torsional stability.
- Broad fitting 200 Joule impact resistant composite toe cap.