Charcoal and Black threads are woven into a 'sharkskin structure' which results in a modern, sophisticated charcoal/black Sharkskin suiting range. The cool, dark hues are sure to turn heads as this luxurious Wool rich suiting is styled into perfectly tailored separates.
- Long sleeve jacket.
- Fully lined with non stretch lining, with pleat down middle of jacket to allow for movement.
- 2x functional hip flap pockets. Comes tack stitched down.
- Jet pockets with flap, allowing flap to be tucked in for a different look.
- Sleeve buttons are non functional, allowing sleeves to be altered.
- Comes with 2 spare buttons- one for cuff and one for jacket front.
SIZE & FIT
- Classic fit
- Suitable for most body types
- Slight tapering through the body
- Refer to sizing chart for specific details
CARE & FABRIC
- SHARKSKIN 60% Wool 38% Polyester 2% Lycra
- Dry clean only
- To maintain the life of wool blend jackets minimise the frequency of dry cleaning. It is recommended to dry clean after 10 washes
- For stain removal, sponge area with damp cloth and hang jacket to dry.
- To maintain shape, hang your jacket on a broad hanger
- Hang in steamy bathroom to remove creases, ensure it does not become wet
- Avoid hanging in direct sunlight
- Iron on wool setting using an iron cloth to avoid shine marks